Our client is a systems integrator in Nigeria with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services for Financial services, Enterprise and Public Sector.
Client seeks a Finance and Admin Officer for their Lagos office, located in Lekki Phase 1.
3 years work experience as an accountant
Gross monthly pay is 100k to 150k
Expected duties are:
Bookkeeping of transactions using the SageOne accounting software
Monthly financial reporting
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Prepare tax computations and returns
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Study the financial trends and patterns in the organization; and then advise company executives of appropriate financial actions to be taken
• Assist with payroll records and administration
• Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
• Arranging travel, meetings and appointments
• Ordering stationery and equipment
• Staff management: Supervision, monitoring, arranging staff training, discussing problems with staff, and reporting to management
• Reviewing and implementing the company’s health and safety policy
• Ensure timely completion of financial and other administrative audits.