Job Vacancy: H.R Business Development Executive At Lean Hub Lekki
So we promised to curate verified job openings in Lekki and publish any vacancies as soon as we’re aware of them. Here’s an opening at Lean Hub, a coworking space in Lekki. If you are qualified, please go ahead and apply. All the best.
The library was created to cater for everyone looking for a comfortable and quiet place to study and work. From projects to extra-curricular work and personal study, we have you covered. Our workstations exude the right ambience for effectiveness at work. Fitted with Kitchen, relaxation lounge and all you need to get your work done. We have flexible subscription plans ranging from weekly to monthly.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position:
- We are searching for smart individuals with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in corporate sales activities and who will be responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
- The Preferred candidate would focus on building long-term relationships with sme’s (that do not have their own HR Managers) who need HR Services rather than hitting one-off targets.
- Typically, He or She would be selling HR products for SME in a particular geographical area or business sector. You’ll be responsible for developing existing customer relationships and finding new customers.
- Responsible for generating demand for HR for SMEs Product among Small and Medium Enterprise.
- Set up and manage customers profile, develop potential customers.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Responsible for building databases of Clients
- Coordinate all administrative functions of all hr4sme Services
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Liaising with sme’s to check on the progress of existing and new HR issues
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing our organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- All Other functions as may be assigned by Managing Partners.
- First Degree in any Management Discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people at various levels
- Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
- Project management experience
- People management skills
- computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Quality and productivity focused
Apply before Monday, September 26, 2016 – 5 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to: info [at] leanhubng.com