Eko Hotel and Suites
Eko hotels and suites is one of the most popular hotels and event centres in Lagos, Nigeria. Located on Ahmadu Bello way, Victoria Island, Lagos, Eko hotel serves as a business and lifestyle destination for both tourists and locals alike. The Hotel building comprises 825 rooms and suites in four multistory buildings, clad in white with views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Kuramo Lagoon. The hotel located next to the financial centres of Lagos Island: Victoria Island.
Accomodation at Eko Hotel
EKo hotel has accommodation divided into:
- Eko Signature
- Eko SUites
- Eko Garden
- Eko Hotel
Eko Convention Centre
The Eko Convention Centre serves the dual purpose of a banquet hall and an exhibition centre in Lagos, Nigeria. It is a choice event centre for concerts by Nigerian musicians as well as comedy shows and corporate event/exhibitions.
The Hall can be divided into five separate sections for smaller conferences and exhibitions and comes with built in sound systems, professional lighting and roll away stage with carpeting to enhance sound effects.
Dining at Eko Hotel
Eko hote has the Sky Restaurant reputed to be the highest restaurant in the city of Lagos with picturesque view of both the city and the Atlantic Ocean.
The sky lounge of the Eko Hotel has a great view at night:
- Crossroads Tex Mex Restaurant and Bar which serves Mexican Cuisine.
- 1415 Italian Restaurant, located at Eko Signature which specializes in Italian Fine Dining.
- Kuramo Sports Café serves continental and local dishes with a full buffet.
- Red Chinese Restaurant which is located at the roof behind the Eko Convention Centre.
- The Lagoon Breeze Restaurant which is also known for it’s BBQ Fridays.
- The Grill “Steakhouse” located at EKo Suites
- Calabash Bar, an open-air bar by Kuramo Sports Cafe offers special cocktails and other beverages.
For reservations, call: 012772700 ext: 6370
Swimming Pool at Eko Hotel