Skill acquisition/Business seminar set to hold August 10th in Lekki
Starting and running your own business can be very tough and many new businesses have folded up simply because of a lack of proper mentorship and support system. Well, there’s good news for you, especially if you’re interested in the following industries;
2. Skin Care and Beauty
4. Food and Hospitality
5. Event Management and Wedding Decoration.
The good news is that you can meet mentors and teachers in your industry of interest and engage them one on one while also listening to them talk about the mistakes they made and how you can avoid them. Experience is a great teacher but you can also learn from those who have been in the industry for much longer than you have.
1. BIODUN STEPHEN OLADIGBO- Film maker and Creative Director at Shutterspeed Project(Director of Picture Perfect, Ovy’s voice, The Visit, Tiwa’s baggage, Birthmark, etc)
2. Rosely Nyiam- U.K. Certified skin care practitioner and CEO of Cianafresh Skin Care
3. Dorcas Ibigbeye Okobi- Graduate of the International Culinary Center New York and CEO of Infusion Cakes and Cafe
4. Pamela Nwonu- CEO of award winning Event and Project management company, NWANDO’S SIGNATURES
5. Derin Fabikun
Celebrity Fashion Designer and CEO of Fablane by Derin
To register or make enquiries, call or send an SMS to 08032881775
Note: Admission is free for students but registration is required.
The event is being put together by Love’s Song Concerts and Tours in partnership with Roklove solutions. The project is spearheaded by Dr Olamide Okulate, who is also the Founder of Love’s Song Concerts and Tours. She is a medical doctor who is highly passionate about helping people grow into their full potential . She is also a singer and songwriter who is passionate about sharing the love of God with the world as well as helping to promote beautiful music in the process.
Don’t forget to subscribe to us via your name and email below…